Jr. Accounts Receivable Clerk
Company is a leading supplier to the automotive, aerospace and defense industries
Pay: up to $20/hr.
Seeking 1-2 year experience
- Experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to work in Corporate Finance Department
- Must have A/R experience in an automotive environment
- Must be at least intermediate level in MS Excel
- Experience with Solomon Accounting software would be a plus
- ***Collection/accounts receivable background is required
- Prepare, posts, verifies and records customers payments and transactions related to account receivable
- Create invoices according to company practices
- Submit invoices to customers
- Maintain and update customer files
- Other assigned duties asked by your supervisor
- Communicate with sales representatives to gather billing information and follow up on billing and collection issues.
- Generate invoices.
- Responsible for collection calls on past due invoices.
- Research and follow up on all payment discrepancies.
- File paperwork in appropriate job folders.
- Close billed jobs in the job cost module and file in the closed job folders.
- Communicate unbilled jobs to management/sales.
- Provide back up for banking functions and cash receipt entry
Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Position is flexible on starting time, yet need to have a set start time
90 day contract to Direct Hire