Administrative Coordinator Overview: Serves as a point of contact and link between employees and external parties, including vendors, lenders, and customers. This role will be responsible for handling clerical and administrative duties, analyze and improve office processes and policies, and ensure that the office operates smoothly.
Administrative Coordinator Job Duties:
- Handle cleanliness of entire office on a weekly basis, i.e. front office, kitchen, fridge, etc.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock weekly such as plates, cups, pens, paper, etc. (report this to DOO).
- Maintain copier daily to ensure paper is replenished.
- Assist with payroll and benefits.
- Run background checks and administer drug screens.
- Send onboarding paperwork to all new hires and follow up to ensure it is completed right away, once completed double check all forms to make sure they are filled out in entirety.
- Set up new hire orientations via Microsoft Outlook for new employees with Account Managers.
- Assist with running reports, special projects, etc.
Administrative Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong organization and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
Pay rate: $25.00/hourly
Duration: Long-term contract
Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Full benefits offered