Administrative Sales Support
Shelby Twp., Mi
Pay Rate: $20-21/hr
- Duration: 3-6 months contract
- Position is mainly back-end sales support consisting of order processing/ administrative tasks.
- Min two years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in using SAP, Salesforce, MS Dynamics.
- Prior inside sales experience in robotics or other technical industry(preferred only)
- Results oriented with a strong dedication to meeting customer expectations and schedules.
- Provides exceptional customer service to clients by promptly understanding and responding to client requirements, preparing customer service quotations, and following up with customers to obtain and update purchase orders and maintain the CRM / Salesforce database.
- Supports the consultative sales team and department managers by preparing quotations for requested products and services.
- Generates accurate and technically correct quotations of the Customer Service (CS) product portfolio and ensures customers are informed of service rates, part prices, and service product offerings.
- Works collaboratively with the Sales Team and CS Managers to determine service sales strategies for individual customer accounts.
- Cooperates with CS Managers to ensure qualified resources are identified to achieve successful completion of service orders.
- Reviews purchase orders for accuracy, authorization, and supporting documentation.
- Verifies customer and order information against previously obtained information for accuracy.
- Ensures Customer Asset Information is correct and updated in co's database (Salesforce/SAP/CRM).
- Monitors and tracks overall aftermarket sales performance.
- Follows-up on parts and field service leads generated by Field Service Technicians and Trainers.
- Develops leads for recommended spare parts, Field Service, Engineering and Training by email and telephone campaigns.
- Supports colleagues in invoicing of services.
- Management of consulting related customer complaints and claims.
- Assists Accounts Receivable (A/R) in collecting outstanding monies by supplying information and verifying contact data.
- Occasionally travels to visit key customers and trade shows.
- Independently responds to unsolicited customer requests for onsite service and support.
- Shift: 8am-5pm