Job Listing Title: Brand and Customer Marketing Manager
Job Description: Brand and Customer Marketing Manager will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer to analyze current and future market opportunities and steward a positive brand position for the Company’s products, technologies and services. The candidate understands the extensive intricacies of branding and marketing to different customer sets and can analyze market research and customers' behavior to increase revenue and vertical market penetration.
Benefits: Full benefit package (PTO, paid health, dental, vision, 401k and bonus opportunity)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Keeps brand position and visual / verbal identity updated including positioning statements, differentiated messaging and proof points, and maintains consistency across all marketing channels (advertising, collateral, web site, news releases, social media and more).
- Maintains Company website and social media channels, reviewing SEO data and maintaining high visibility targets, adding media content as needed, researching and evaluating new media opportunities.
- Develops thought leadership, content marketing and public relations strategies to position SLIPNOT leaders as experts in safety and slip and fall protection – in key markets.
- Collaborates with sales and product teams to develop and measure effectiveness of value propositions, branded messages and campaigns targeting customer sets through digital, social, email, trade and other channels.
- Designs and stewards an integrated marketing calendar that is aligned with sales strategies, and shared with sales team, leadership and Board as appropriate.
- Manages trade show, sampling and promotional item programs, setting key measures, analyzing effectiveness and identifying / deploying more effective and productive strategies.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field required.
- Minimum of five years of related experience in business, promotional sales, customer service, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years of related experience in Adobe software such Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Word Press.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products and other data analysis tools.
- Experienced graphic artist with knowledge of a wide range of media outlets.
Job Type: Direct-hire
Salary: $90,000 - $100,000k (salary negotiable)
Schedule: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, 30-minute unpaid lunch (hybrid of in-person and remote)
Location: Detroit, MI