Field Service Technician
Company is a heat treat equipment manufacturer. Customer base includes general manufacturing as well as automotive, both in the U.S. and across the globe.
- This position is day shift and 90-95% travel
- Base pay: $75,000 - 85,000 non-exempt
- We pay time and half anything over 40 and double time on Sunday
- Many of our Field Service Techs make well over $100,000
- Offer profit sharing annually, which is based on how well the company does each year
- Offer a full benefits package, competitive wages and bonus package
Qualifications/ Experience Required:
- Technical degree desirable but not mandatory
- Strong mechanical aptitude and welding experience
- Hands on experience performing troubleshooting of electrical industrial electrical control systems- PLC’s and HMI’s, mechanical, combustion and piping systems
- Good working knowledge of industrial electrical control systems
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Responsible for managing and supervising the off-loading, placement and assembly of heat treat related equipment.
- Check-out of all mechanical, electrical and piping sub-systems, ensuring the overall system and individual components operate safely and as designed per engineering drawings, operating instructions, vendor literature and applicable specifications.
- Provide direction in resolving non-contractual customer and contractor issues.
- Document all problems encountered during the installation and start-up of the equipment and the status of a verification of results of any field revisions.
- Assist customer personnel with the initial operation and testing of processing performed by the equipment.
- Train customer personnel in the safe, efficient operation and maintenance of the equipment.
- Provide frequent reports and checklists, detailing progress, planned dates for major tasks and all open issues.
- Collect and submit all parameters changed and data obtained during the final commission of the equipment.
- Ability to travel to customer sites domestically and internationally. This position requires 90% travel.
Company offers a competitive salary and benefits which include 401k with matching, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance and profit sharing.
Position is Direct Hire