Lead Maintenance Technician
Job location: Hamptonville, NC
Co. is a metal stamping facility of small to medium size auto parts (heat shields)
GREAT co. to work for!
Pay rate: Up to $40/hr + $10,000 ($5,000 relocation bonus and $5000 sIgn on bonus)
Hours: 3rd shift available, Mon. to Fri., often will work 6 days per week, some Sun. as needed
3rd Shift: 10:30pm – 6:30am
- Resolve safety issues on all equipment.
- Repair equipment failure (downtime).
- Determine root cause failures and alleviate issues on assigned equipment.
- Record all unscheduled down time on equipment in designated Hydra system.
- Communicate usage, needs and sourcing of components.
- Assist in the implementation of projects.
- Assist in the installation of equipment as requested.
- Assist in the development of continuous improvement activities as requested.
- Serve as an active participant in LSS programs that promote continuous improvement.
- Preventative and predictive maintenance activities to maintain and improve equipment uptime and performance while enhancing OEE%
- Lead Maintenance personnel
- Must be well experienced in Machine/Press Maintenance and Repair
- Must be able to work extended hours when required
- All other duties as assigned