Machine Tool Electrician/ Electrical Integration
Auburn Hills, MI
Co. builds robotic systems
Pay rate: $24 – 26.50/hr
4 days, 10 work schedule, Monday thru Thursday - 6am to 4:30pm
Support the integration project leader in the complete Electrical, pneumatic, and high pressure assembly of the engineered systems, in support of our corporate mission, goals, and guiding principles.
Will work both alone as well as with assigned Electrical integration technicians. Responsible for the complete and thorough assembly of all safety devices, cable tray, pneumatic plumbing, and high pressure plumbing.
Responsibilities include organizing and maintaining all details and Electrical purchase items called out on the Electrical bill of materials, assigning priorities, and tasks to assigned technicians.
- Assign build tasks to assigned technicians
- Checking in all purchase items via electrical engineering bill of material.
- Verify all build components are accounted for and organized
- Maintaining active list of any items missing from the Electrical bill of material(s) on a daily basis.
- Completing transfers for batch build items using both Magic and the purchasing-112 form.
- High pressure tubing layout and plumbing
- All pneumatic and vacuum plumbing
- Maintaining a neat and orderly area around all assigned systems
- Complete and through debug of system electrical, pneumatic, vacuum, and high pressure systems.
- Complete comprehensive system checks at internal run off
- Over all system cleanliness
- Tear down and packaging of assigned systems
- Ensuring all Electrical system changes are relayed to engineering using the red line process.
- Training new electricians
Special projects as assigned by the integration supervisor.
- Minimum of 5 years machine tool electrical experience
- Possess own tools.
- Self motivated
- Ability read complex electrical and pneumatic schematics
- The ability and willingness to train team members
- Must have general computer skills
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to use Microsoft office and other Microsoft office programs
- Must possess Strong organizational skills
- Ability to identify and work through Electrical build issues and turn in required documentation
- An ability to work with other departments and communicate issues in a professional manner.
- Flexibility to work off shifts including nights as required
- Possess the ability to oversee multiple projects to their completion
- Possess valid driver’s license
- Possess or be willing and able to get passport for international travel
- Must be willing to travel out of state and internationally via land or air
PERMANENT, 4-6 mo. contract to direct-hire