Full service, in-house manufacturing co.
Pay Rate: $24-$26/hr
Shift hours: Flexible, 1st and 2nd Shift Available
1st shift is 5:00am – 4:00pm Mon-Thurs, Fri and Sat would be optional OT
2nd shift is 4:00pm – 3:00am Mon-Thurs, Fri and Sat would be optional OT
The Maintenance Tech ensures operation of the facilities, machinery, and mechanical equipment by eliminating unplanned downtime
and emergency repairs on hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical systems
1. Identifies potential safety problems and makes needed safety adjustments as necessary.
2. Ensures the operation of facility, machinery, and mechanical equipment by completing preventive and
predictive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and
production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operating manuals, manufacturer instructions, and
3. Performs repairs and maintains the operation of facilities, machinery, and mechanical equipment, such as
engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment, using hand
tools, power tools, and precision-measuring and testing instruments; following diagrams, sketches, operating
manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications.
4. Troubleshoots malfunctions and locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation,
listening for problems, or using precision measuring and testing instruments.
5. Removes defective parts by dismantling devices using hoists, cranes, or hand and power tools and
examining changes in dimensional form, fit, and function by inspecting the defective parts using rules,
calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
6. Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop tools and equipment.
7. Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level;
anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
8. Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
9. Provide written feedback on work performed on work orders, inspection checklist and repair requisitions.
Five to seven years industrial maintenance experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of related
education and experience working on hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical systems. A valid
powered industrial lift truck license and/or the ability to obtain one.
Contract to Direct Hire Opportunity