Company is a metal manufacturing facility of door channels, roof bows, frame rails (stamping & other process); non-union, Tier 1, 2 and 3 supplier
Pay Rate: up to $34/hr based on experience
Day Shift: 6AM - 2:30PM, Saturdays - 2 per month minimum, Sunday’s are rare
Maintenance Technician to troubleshoot and repair stamping press, roll forming machines and other industrial.
Repairs, maintains, and installs mechanical systems and equipment in accordance with blue prints, diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer’s specifications such as presses, coilers, slug pushers, extruders, etc.
- Install and maintain the mechanical systems of the plants and/or repair machines or systems in accordance with engineering specifications.
- Identify and repair mechanical problems as needed, to include replacement and repair of component parts.
- Make temporary corrective repairs when necessary to offset excessive downtime or production delays.
- Be able to generate a want/need list to include descriptive identification of material or parts required.
- Observe and comply with safety precautions using systematic trouble shooting.
5+ years in Machine Repair of manufacturing equipment
Must have mechanical troubleshooting skills
Minor electrical troubleshooting skills preferred
Rollmill/ stamping press experience preferred, but not required