St. Clair, MI
Company is an automotive plastic injection molding facility.
Shift: 2nd Shift ($.30 Shift premium)
Hours: 5:00pm - 3:30am (will train on day shift: 6:30am - 5:00pm) 50-60 hours per week
Pay Rate: $23-30/hr, Based on experience (Plus shift premium on $.30/hr)
Direct Hire Position
▪ Performs Preventative Maintenance per procedures on equipment, machinery, and facility.
▪ Performs troubleshooting, repairs and installation on machinery and equipment, following specifications and blueprints.
▪ Repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
▪ Installs machinery and equipment and repairs automated machinery and equipment.
▪ Installs and removes molds per set-up sheet. (When Mold Setter is not available)
▪ Establishes and maintains molding processes.
▪ Practice and promote NBS tools.
▪ Assists in training of personnel.
▪ Perform mold changeover and assembly machine changeover in 1 hour or less when necessary
▪ Read blueprints.
▪ Faciliworks work order system
▪ Operate Hi-Lo, Crane, Man lift, Motorized pallet jack.
▪ Between 4 and 10 years of trade school, vocational education or work experience required
▪ Plastic Injection experience preferred
▪ Excellent Communication Skills preferred
▪ Basic knowledge working with computers required