Material Handling Technician
Pay: up to $19/hr
Shift: 6:45am-3:30pm or 6:00am-2:30pm
Material Control Technicians will be responsible for picking automotive parts, and getting them ready to move to the shop floor. Some inventory control duties. Must be reliable, have attention to detail, and have strong automotive and material control experience. Could also be moving freight in and out of trucks and around the warehouse.
- Minimum of 1 year of material control experience or equivalent military experience.
- Ability to drive a Hi-Lo.
- Experience recording/tracking inventory in a ERP system
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent data entry and computer skills with PeopleSoft experience.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Accurate cycle count/inventory experience.
- Experience with receiving and distributing parts in a warehouse or production operation.
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent organization skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to learn new processes and systems in a short time span.
Long Term opportunity for the correct people.