Metrology Tech / Quality Auditor
Shelby Township, MI
Company is a medium sized cnc machining facility
Salary: $70K - 85K/yr
- Will provide all customer PPAP packages including PFMEA, Control Plans, Full Part Layouts, Capability Studies and Gage R & R’s.
- Will assist in developing and implementing appropriate inspection instructions.
- Will assist in inspections as needed, including full part layouts and CMM Operation and some CMM programming (co has Mitutoyo brand cmm w/ MCOSMOS soft.)
- Will be responsible for Gage Calibration System and ensure all calibrations are complete internally and externally.
- Will ensure lab equipment is properly maintained.
- Will provide inspection training to machining personnel.
- Will assist in Quality Systems development and implantation including internal audit participation.
- PPAP, PFMEA, and Control Plan Experience
- Min. 2 year in quality inspection process
- Tight tolerance machined parts preferred
- Gage Calibration Experience
- CMM operation
- Internal Auditing
- Customer and Supplier Interaction
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 5:30pm, (avg. 50 hr/wk)
Direct hire or, 90 day contract to direct hire