Salary range: $90K - $120K based on experience
*some reimbursement on relocation expenses is available
Required: The candidate must have background/experience on tooling for injection mold industry.
Will oversees the operations of individual projects, usually with short-term, concrete deliverables.
Will coordinate time, budget, and resources to complete work within the guidelines of the customer request and requirements.
Serves as the main contact between customers and organization
Additional duties include the following:
- Quote all engineering changes (cost and timing) with input from the Director of Engineering.
- Maintain all job-related documents in a Job History Book (online folder).
- Prepare project time estimates and update the customer as required.
- Arrange transportation of jobs and initiate the completion of all appropriate documentation.
- Schedule and attend tool tryouts with customer as required.
- Complete job lineups and communicate scope of work to appropriate department managers and employees as required.
- Complete dock audits before return shipment of tools.
- Answer questions from the customer and other departments regarding the scope of work required.
- Attend meetings per customer request.
- Visit customer facilities to evaluate completed work and new opportunities.
- Document all open issues and non-conformities related to assigned projects.
- Initiate subcontract purchase orders and follow-up as required.
- Initiate and follow through with all financial requirements of assigned projects.
- Utilize problem solving techniques to determine further processing and disposition of nonconforming products.
- Support / enforce quality and environmental, health & safety policies, procedures, and training within company
- Complete any additional duties assigned by the Director of Engineering
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
Include minimum of 3 years of experience in plastic tooling or equivalent, ability to perform cost estimating for engineering changes, conceptualize mold design concepts for quoting, must have extensive knowledge of mold design and build process, ability to comprehend customer specifications and requirements, be organized, responsible, and capable of multi-tasking, have effective communication skills.
If you want to be part of a great team in a fast-paced growing company, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Our team members enjoy: a comprehensive benefit package, competitive wages, 401k with employer match, paid vacation, paid holidays, education reimbursement program, Wellness program, and corporate sponsored team-building events.