Vinyl Graphics Applicator
Madison Heights, MI
Company builds display's and signs for retail stores.
Pay Rate: $17/hr
The Vinyl Graphics Applicator is responsible for producing quality vinyl-based graphics and sign faces using proper
layout techniques and by applying pressure sensitive vinyl or transmask.
• Use of tools & equipment to produce finished products.
• Layout, cut, weed, tape and apply pressure sensitive vinyl to various substrates.
• Apply, prepare, and remove transmask.
• Read and interpret drawings accurately.
• Measure accurately for layouts, cutting, and application.
• Maintain equipment and cleanliness of work area.
• Other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor
• Perform all job duties using standard safety practices .
• Responsible for reporting safety concerns to supervisor.
• Responsible for following all company policies
• 2+ years of production experience, preferred.
• 2 years vinyl application experience preferred.
• Comfortable in a hands-on role and working in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Dependable, self-motivated, and organized.
• Able to work overtime with short notice. Some Saturday work will be required.
• This position requires some evening and weekend hours.
• High school diploma.
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Communicate and work well with others.
• Reliable transportation.
1st Shift 6a – 2:30p M-F
*Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account • *Paid Time Off • *401(k) Retirement Plan • Free coffee/tea, filtered water and ice • Adherence to all COVID safety protocols - regular sanitizing, face masks (free re-usable mask provided upon request) • Safety glasses provided • Relaxed, open working environment • Centrally located with easy access to I-75, M-59 and I-696 freeways
Permanent job: 90 day contract to direct hire