WorkNC - CNC Mill Programmer/ Operator
Co. is a tier-1 auto supplier to the automotive & aerospace (prototype and production plastic injection molding)
Pay rate: up to $32+/hr, based on experience
Produce cutter path to cut the following: molds, dies, fixtures, models and their components.
NC program components to provided data/prints using Visi CAD/CAM software
Design and NC program NC holding fixtures using Visi CAD/CAM software
Create setup/ tooling sheets to assist operators with setup
Manage production run jobs with operators, answering questions and insuring quality requirements are being met.
- Set tool heights and tool blocks
- Maintain order lists and job priorities
- Change program and tools
- Organize and coordinate with coworkers
- Keep machines running
- Insure proper part labeling and staging
- Min 2 years’ experience with Work-NC programming or editing of program and, setup & operation of cnc mill
- Must have worked in a shop environment
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of grid system and basic shop math
Basic computer and/or CAD knowledge
Read in CAD design from mold designer and process cutter path.
6am - 2/ 3:30pm, Monday - Friday, with overtime possible (and some Saturday's possible)
Great benefits offers at time of hire, after 30 days
Permanent job - 90 day contract to direct hire