Shelby Township, Mi
Pay rate: up to $23-29/hr
Duration/Schedule: 3 months to possible direct
Shift: M-F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Mon to Fri, some Sat if needed
- Provides operational and administrative support to all departments to meet on-time delivery, product quality, and customer satisfaction goals.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, organized, and positive environment
- One year of related experience
- Intermediate computer skills (Word, Excel, MS Project, SAP or similar ERP system, Internet, E-mail)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Associate’s Degree and one year of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fork Truck Operations & Safety and Man-Lift Training (certificates)
- Completes Goods Issues for all parts taken from inventory
- Completes Goods Receipts for all parts being received into inventory
- Works with other departments to complete return orders for inventory as required
- Maintain all goods picking records within SAP
- Supports inventory related transactions within the organization (inventory adjustments, bin location updates, inventory transfers, inventory adjustments, etc.).
- Interacts daily with engineering, order management, service, assembly, and shipping and receiving to resolve issues and ensure goods are processed in a timely manner.
- Moves inventory to/from assembly line as required/requested
- Assists in resolving day-to-day issues with other departments. Coordinates changes of content or timelines and informs other functional teams where they are affected.
- Ships specified equipment to customers based on requested/promised schedule
- Creates shipping labels to affix to packed cartons
- Verify shipments received according to bills of lading & other records for accuracy/damage
- Prepares and executes warranty return back to suppliers
- Responsible for the completion of all service return orders
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, and records shortages
- Keeps warehouse areas neat, clean, and organized at all times.
- Operates tier lift truck, uses hand truck, or operates overhead crane to move, convey, or hoist Robots, Cabinets, and other shipping and receiving and spare parts materials from platform to storage or work area.
- Maintains storage areas and assists verifying Warehouse counts are accurate. Day to day inventory control – bin location updates, stocking quantities, warehouse transfers
- Tags items according to quality procedures.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Participates in Continuous Customer Support (hotline) rotation as required
- Understands and follows safety regulations and identifies safety concerns.